How to cancel your Educational Services Permit
This is an overview of the process to cancel your Educational Services Permit using the e-Service Portal.
In the unlikely event a school cannot continue operation, the request for permit cancellation must be submitted one academic year prior to the intended closure date.
Permit holders should:
- Provide notice one academic year prior to the scheduled closure.
- Submit a written explanation regarding the closure signed by the permit holder.
- Coordinate with other schools to provide seats for enrolled students.
- Confirm that all benefits and dues to school workers and employees are cleared.
- Provide KHDA with a status report of the school building after closure.
This process requires 10 working days.
- The school should also provide KHDA with a draft of the parent communication addressing the closure for review. Once the school pays the service fee of AED 5.000, the cancellation process is complete and a NOC will be issued.
Do not hesitate to contact our team
if you have any questions.