Registration has been closed for the upcoming academic year 2018-2019
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, launched the Mohammed Bin Rashid Distinguished Students Programme on 20 March 2017 at the ‘Future Dialogue’ sessions, which are taking place as part of Dubai Plan 2021.
The programme aims to provide opportunities for outstanding Emirati students wishing to join good or outstanding private schools in Dubai with the cooperation of strategic stakeholders in the public and private sector.
For the new academic year beginning in 2018-2019, we would like to work together with schools and parents to prepare a skilled generation able to compete on both the local and international stage.
- The student must be a UAE National from the emirate of Dubai (with Family Book)
- The student must be a new enrollment or currently studying at a government or private school
- The student must pass the entry tests and interviews conducted by the Evaluation Committee in the school (as a final step in the registration process)
- Student school age should be aligned with the age group table
- Required documents
- Current education system
- Current school rating
- Financial status
- Siblings in the scholarship
- Academic achievement
- Education allowance
- SEND and Talented
- Emirates ID
- Family book
- Passport size photo
- Previous 3 years student report cards if applicable
- Special educational needs reports if applicable
- Detailed salary certificate (With all allowances)
- Filling the initial application form does not guarantee the scholarship. Please ensure to register at a school of your choice for the coming academic year 2018-2019.
- If you wish to apply for more than one child, please complete separate applications for each child.
- Maximum attachment file size should be 1MB