As part of the implementation of the Government of Dubai’s Open Data initiative, KHDA has released data on education institutions and the education system as a whole. The aim of the Open Data program is to make data accessible to researchers, investors and service developers and to create opportunities for collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurship.
All Open Data, available on KHDA Website, are not intended for profit. Users are requested to be aware of policy of usage as per Dubai government guidelines, in order to know any updates.
- KHDA allows access to items available through Open Data and grants the right for others to make use of the items free of charge.
- KHDA is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of Open Data items published on the Website. KHDA does not guarantee the continued availability of any data items.
- KHDA will ensure that the release of data items will respect the privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to students or other members of the education and human development sectors.
- KHDA does not assume any responsibility to the users of Open Data items whatsoever.
Data Usage Conditions:
- Users of Open Data are fully responsible for the re-use of data items published on KHDA’s Website.
- Users must not alter the original Open Data or their source.
- Users are not permitted to use the data for political purposes, supporting illegal activities, or any other activity that has a negative impact on culture or the traditions of Dubai or the UAE.
- Users must attribute KHDA as the source of the data.
Dubai’s Private Schools Open DataDubai’s Private Higher Education Institutions Open Data
Last update: July 2019
Last update: 18/04/2018
KHDA was established by Decree 30/2006 with a mandate to develop all knowledge and human resources in Dubai. Below are decrees and other KHDA regulations.
General Laws and Regulations
Higher Education Institutions Regulations
Training Institutions Regulations
Private Schools Regulations